Retreats & Rentals
- Location on the beautiful Piankatank River. 90 acres, located in Hartfield, VA. Middlesex County.
- Spacious and clean, bunk style lodging.
- Outdoor Recreation including our ropes course, rock climbing wall, zip line, canoeing, open fields for games, gaga ball, basketball, volleyball.
- Meeting spaces. Largest venue seats 150. No extra charges for meeting spaces!
- A staff person on call for your event, available by phone 24 hours a day.
Lodging and Facilities
Built in 2010, with new and clean being keywords to describe the lodges. These are identical and located centrally to each other. Each one can sleep up to 36 people, separated into two large sleeping rooms and two counselor rooms. Counselor rooms let youth group chaperones have a little more privacy and comfort. A large living room area with kitchenette (fridge and microwave only) provides space to come together for fellowship. The living room space of the lodges is often used as a meeting space for smaller groups, by easily adding a projector and chairs. Large bathrooms with instant hot water heats (no one gets a cold shower), with air conditioning and heat, make guests feel comfortable year round.
Each cabin has a bunk room and counselor room, for a total of 16 beds in each cabin. The large porch on each cabin lets you get close to nature. A bathroom is in each cabin. These are air-conditioned and heated for year-round comfort.
Overnight and Retreat Package Prices
Popular Retreat Packages; with Convenient Per Person Pricing
- One night, no meals* – $35/person
- One night, three meals (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner) – $62.50/person
- Two nights, no meals* – $60/person
- Two nights, four meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast) – $90.50/person
- Two nights, five meals (Dinner, breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast) – $102.50/person
*If you would like a quote for a different lodging/meal package please contact us using the quote form below.
- A linen rental package including fitted sheet, blanket, 1 towel and washcloth can be added for $10/person.
- Please note that kitchen space is limited (mostly cold food or outdoor grills). ALL supplies and clean-up is the sole responsibility of the group for any meal not prepared by Camp Piankatank staff.
- FREE – Included in your stay at Camp Piankatank is one large group meeting space per group of 20 or more. Limited access to sound, lighting, and projection equipment is also available. In addition to the extra recreation activities listed below we have large activity fields with sports balls, gaga ball, basketball, fishing, and campfire rings (we will start your fire for no extra charge).
- We allow setup up of your meeting space up to 48 hours in advance, if available.
- Prices include a staff person on call to you throughout your retreat for any urgent needs.
- High Ropes – $16/person (minimum of 12 participants)
- V-Swing – $6/person (minimum of 10 participants)
- Rockwall – $8/person (minimum of 8 participants)
- Low Ropes (teambuilding) – $8/person for 1.5-2 hours (minimum of 8 participants)
- Canoeing – $3/person for 1.5-2 hours (minimum of 8 participants)
- Pool – $50/hour (no minimum, maximum of 100 people)
- Nessie – $10/person (minimum of 12 participants)
- Target sports (archery, hatchet throwing, sling-shots) – $6/person (minimum of 8 participants)
To make a reservation email Jacob Ryan at email@example.com or call 804-776-9552.