When reviewing our prices please consider what is included:
- Free use of activity fields
- Meeting spaces included (many other facilities charge for this)
- Campfires at no extra cost.
- Use of sound and projection equipment if needed (limited)
- Meals include salad bar, beverages, and dessert
- We accomodate special dietary needs, usually allowing your leader to help pick the menu.
- 24 hour self-serve coffee and tea
- Retreats Director always available to help you plan a successful retreat.
- Staff person on call to your leader for urgent needs.
- We can usually allow groups to set up their meeting space up to 2 days in advance.
The following packages are only examples of typical retreat groups. Your experience is fully customizable.
E-mail Niki Gourley for more information and to ask for a quote.
Prices are per person, linens not included
One night, no meals: $35*
One night, three meals (BLD): $57.50
Two nights, no meals: $60*
Two nights, four meals (BLDB): $84
Two nights, five meals (DBLDB): $96
- A linen package including fitted sheet, blanket, 1 towel and washcloth can be added for $10/person.
- *No meals options includes a $5/night, no meal surcharge. Please also note that kitchen space is limited (mostly outdoor grills). ALL supplies and clean-up is the sole responsibility of the group for any meal not prepared by Camp P. staff.
$10/tent/night, one tent is limited to 6 people
$5 per night, per person no meal surcharge or applicable meal charges
High Ropes- $16/person (minimum of 12 participants)
V-Swing $6/person (minimum of 8 participants)
Rockwall- $8/person (minimum of 8 participants)
Low Ropes (teambuilding)- $8/person for 1.5-2 hours (minimum of 8 participants)
Canoeing – $3/person for 1.5-2 hours (minimum of 8 participants)
Nerf Zone- $6/person for up to 2 hours (minimum of 12 participants)
Knockerball- $100 for 1 hour of play for up to 20 people (over 20 needs to add another session)
Pool – $50/hour (no minimum, maximum of 100 people)
Nessie- $10/person (minimum of 12 participants)
FREE- One large group meeting space per group of 20 or more, access to sound and projection equipment (limited), sports fields (soccer, volleyball, basketball, gaga ball), fishing, campfires.
To make a reservation email or call Niki Gourley at email@example.com or call 804-776-9552.