Conferences & Retreats
Camp Piankatank and Retreat center seeks to be a place where children, youth, and adults can enjoy God’s creation along the Piankatank River in a Christian retreat environment that encourages physical, spiritual, social, and emotional growth.
During the non-summer months, Camp Piankatank makes the miraculous change into a full service retreat center. Being a retreat center, we are not just merely another place for you to meet, because if that’s all you need, you can do that at your home or church. As a retreat center we provide:
- A secluded location
- A beautiful view of the Piankatank River
- An opportunity to connect with God through His creation
- Cafeteria style dining
- Beautiful new cabin-style lodging
- Meeting spaces, including the newly renovated Krowe Activity Hall
- A chance to get away from the everyday things (we suggest leaving cell phones in your vehicle)
- Activity fields to run your activities
- Staff-lead activities such as a climbing wall, canoeing, a v-swing, etc.
- A place for you to reconnect with friends
You may find this retreat planning guide helpful. Planning a good retreat
We can help you plan every detail of your retreat from meals, to suggestions for a theme for the weekend, or anything in between. We are always happy to serve you here at Camp Piankatank.